Affiliate Type: Pay-per-impression
Minimum Payout: $5.00
CPM: $0.20 to $4.00
Payment: Paypal, AlertPay or WebMoney
Payment Cycle: Twice monthly (usually on the 16th and 30th days of the month, depending on what month)
What is Paid-to-Promote?
Paid-to-Promote. net is an earning online gig which allows you to convert your traffic into cash. Basically, Paid-to-Promote accepts advertisements from clients and you, as a blogger help them run their ads through banners or pop-ups.
How Do I Apply for Paid-to-Promote?
Easy. All you have to do is fill out a form like the one above here and you’re good to go.
How Do I Earn from Paid-to-Promote?
You help them display ads on your blog. By using their advertisement codes, which you can find on your dashboard. You can either choose from:
You can choose the maximum number of pop-up windows that will be generated when people come by your blog.
You can use promotion links.
- Display Banners
You can display banners (see samples below) on your blog.
You can use 1 banner code like this one plus 1 pop-under ad units per page. You can choose from 5 different-sized banner codes.
Am I Eligible for the Paid-to-Promote Program?
Yes you can as long as you:
- have a website or blog where you can put your codes
- have a Paypal or WebMoney account
- have traffic from the following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Sweden, Viet Nam, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Greece.
Is there an Paid-to-Promote Affiliate Program?
Yes. You can use your referral code for this. If someone applied on the program using your referral link, then you have a chance to earn more. If your referral earns, you get 10% from his or her total earnings. You can check your referral commissions through the Referral Stats button on your dashboard.
My sample referral stats snapshot is here on the left.
Is Paid-to-Promote Legit or Scam?
I have been with the Paid-to-Promote program since 2010, but I have only attained the $10 mark since March this year. You can check the picture on the left to track my earnings.
Furthermore, I have compiled the Paypal payment proofs from Paid-to-Promote here in the Paid-to-Promote Payment Proof Gallery so I can really convince you that Paid-to-Promote is a legitimate source of passive income.
Paid-to-Promote Pros & Cons
|easy application||banner ads may redirect your site to advertisers site|
|easy code installation||the number of pop ups can't be controlled|
|pays on time without delay|
|big commission on direct referrals|
Buy Me Virtual Coffee?
If you have found my site useful, would you care to buy me a cup of virtual coffee?
I am to keep my online research and tips available to you. It would be great if you could lend me support in this endevour. Thanks!
Latest posts by Aiza Coronado (see all)
- 10 Money Mistakes I Have Learned From My Mother — And How You Can Avoid Them - January 1, 2014
- Paid-to-Promote Review - September 8, 2013
- How To Setup WordPress on iPage - August 16, 2013